Ren's Ramblings & Writings

Contemplations on things tangible and intangible

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Email petition to AZ Gov. Jan Brewer re the DREAM Act aug 2012



Leviticus 19:33-34
“When an alien lives with you in your land, do not mistreat him.  The alien living with you must be treated as one of your native-born. Love him as yourself, for you were aliens in Egypt. I am the Lord your God. 

End of the Poem on Statue of Liberty:
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Shame on You Governor Brewer. Your attack on DREAMers in Arizona is disgrace. The people of Arizona deserve better.

Signed,
Rev. Renee L. Ten Eyck

No comments:

Post a Comment